sunshine on my shoulders
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#cambriahealymarit {width:430px; background-color:#f4f6e7; border:1px solid #000000; border-top:0px; margin:auto; margin-top:-40px;}
#cambriahealymarit .text {padding:15px; margin-top:0px; margin-bottom:0px; border:0px;}
#cambriahealymarit .text b, #cambriahealymarit .text i {color:#325000;}
</style>

I love Alder ^^ You can feel free to PP Cambria helping the next pup Meggers

The way the birth of the first child eased the tension in the room and all those whom inhabited it was truly amazing. Even though Mati and herself had been the pillars of calm in this process, it did not mean that they had not had their own worries and concerns locked up inside. The healer had read and learned about the different things that could go wrong during labor and always was on a look out for signs that something might not be going as it should. This was turning out to be a textbook birth though, and the small orange pup in her hands was proof of that.

This was not over though, and there was still work for the mother to do. Cambria placed the bundled little boy pup down next to her as she returned her focus to Princess. The pause between the birth of the separate pups could be short to none at all and she needed to be prepared to care for the next one as soon as it came into the world. Now that Princess had gotten one pup out, the Medicus was not so concerned with coaching. The faster the birthing was over, the sooner the new parents would get to cuddle their babies.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread