Torn
-occ: I guess we're both in somewhat the same boat then. Also, I give up with the format thingie already. More trouble than it's worth at the moment. :
Moth twisted the strap in his paws, slightly embarrassed at being startled so. He was timid guy, and not used to people coming up to him just to say 'hi'. Being part of a pack was going to be an interesting experience. He was generally polite, but extremely timid."I-it's alright. Not yer fault, lass." Shy was an understatement with him, he usually could calm down after a while, but that depended on the situation. The wolf before him seemed friendly enough. She must be another member of the pack, well, obviously. If she was in town she must be, he doubted anyone other than pack members could get this far into the territory.

He was only making matters worse for his bag, stressing it so in his nervousness. He wasn't entirely sure how to handle himself with others yet. "I-I apologize, if I'm a wee rude. I'm not ta best with others." he paused twitching his nose a bit. "Yer actually the first I've met b-besides Shawchert." he tried to give a weak smile, hoping she wouldn't think him too awkward. Mm, she probably did he figured, not that he could blame her one bit.

He glanced towards the town then back at her when she mentioned accompanying him. "I-I wouldn't want to intrude or nothin', Ma'am." He paused again, then offered his hand, "I'd be h-happy to carry yer bag t-there if you are going that way t-though."

Messages In This Thread