come here, pretty
[html]

<3 Moar posting for Krystalle, in her new sexy table!

Bobcats. She shuddered at the thought that precious Senorita would be attacked by bobcats like Vox had been. Bartholomew's words didn't ease her fears, though Mars had dealt with the pests. There were likely more, and more meant her horse was in danger. She would have to stay up and make sure her hoofed companion was taken care of for the night.

The turn of the conversation to the painting was a good one, and she bubbled right back up in true Krystalle-cheer fashion as she babbled exclamations about the wonders of Salvidor Dali and his abstract art. It was clear her friend didn't know what she was talking about, but he seemed to appreciate the work. "Wish I could paint tha' good." She nodded vigorously.

He brushed his fingers along the stiff edges of her hair and she laughed. Maybe it was getting long; she hadn't really studied her hair in a while. "Guess I can make you fix it for me, huh stud?" she replied, laughing and scooping up the picture. "I should get this somewhere safe, if you wanna come back to my place." She looked at the bi-persona man expectantly, hoping he'd join her.

<style>
.krysta-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.krysta-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.krysta-z91 b {color:#d28d18; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.krysta-z91 {background-color:#270901; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... letab1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #d28d18; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.krysta-z91-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread