Curiosity Trapped the Wolf
[html]

OOC: Short D=
WC: 300+

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was rather embarrassing. Here he was in the rather weird situation of being tied up on a tree with an unknown wolf almost breaking up his face in held in laughter. Falgar’s expression pulled into an exaggerated frown, not really being angry but really frustrated.

“Believe me sir, I tried it! I pulled and pulled and it wouldn’t budge. I know the rope was not a bright idea but I had to try it at least.”

He stopped for a moment to catch his breath, the rope’s oppression didn’t leave space for much on his lungs

“This is the first I find in good condition actually, must are rusted and unable to cut though anything”

and this was the moment he felt like the worst fool that ever walked the Earth. Falgar groaned as his head once again was laid against the wood, it seemed that his main purpose was to entertain anyway that was lucky, or unlucky depending on the case, enough to find him while exploring.

He didn’t even lift his head when a familiar scent reached his nose, not wanting to face way more embarrassment that he was already going through. When Ookami questioned him he simply answered

“It’s this damn dagger’s fault!”

It took him a while to notice he had just ignored every single thing he knew about manners. With an uneasy cough he raised his head to look at Ookami

“Oh forgive my rudeness. It’s just that this is so… frustrating. Don’t worry I am ok, just a bit out of air but thanks for worrying”

Falgar groaned lowly, he was just about to lose the rope, just when he thought he would run around somewhere to see how many uses he could find to it

“No, no do go ahead”

then he stiffened, eagerly waiting to once more being able to move and breathe freely. All the time he held the weapon’s hilt firmly, even though it had only caused him trouble until now he was not about to lose it, maybe he could even learn to use it later.

<style>
.falgarlost .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.falgarlost p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.falgarlost b {color:#3D3D3D; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; }
.falgarlost {background-color:#ECEDE8; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/o08cpd.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.falgarlost-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.falgarlost .inner {margin:10px 10px 250px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread