[M] Dance with me, darling.
[html]

Quack

He continued to kiss her in all the right place and with each passing minute Tala could feel her world starting to jumble more and more into a cloud which lacked thought. The part of her that was fighting this was quickly fading back behind the clouds and the mist she was starting to feel. His large body against her small frame made her feel so precious for some reason. Sure, she meant nothing to him but it still felt wonderful. Tala had such a weak spot for large men with signs of ware and tare. Scars were a weird little turn on to her. She was never sure why, but if a man had a nice visible scar she automatically thought of him as more attractive. Lucifer was big as well as scarred. Nothing wrong there right? Sure his arm was suspicious but what the hell, that didn't matter right now.

He moved across her body up to his ear and the words he spoke made her freeze for a moment. No, there was no way his right mind was saying that. She had just met him, it was impossible. But what the hell, it still made her feel good. She said nothing in return she just let her head nuzzle into the side of his neck and her arms wrapped around his shoulders to be even closer. Like that was possible since they were already pressed chest to chest. He had made sure to pull her nice and close.

The words 'let me show you' had her intrigued. The moral of her brain was gone now. Her body had taken over completely. She neither said yes or no, she just let him kiss her. As his mouth found her breast and brought it up she let out a pleasurable whimper to his tongue. She then gasped when he hit her perked nipple. She could feel him poking at her and it made her squirm. What was it going to be like? Would it hurt? "....L-Lucifer... please, be gentle I.... I never.....I haven't..." She couldn't finish her sentence, and good thing her head was buried in his neck or he would see how red she was. She was kissing at his neck now, her tongue licking at his jaw from time to time as she forced herself to stop squirming around in his lap. Things would be alright.

<style type="text/css">
.tala-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#aa9977; letter-spacing:1px; }
.tala-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.tala-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tala-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#fafccc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/pgeJL.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #99aabb; padding: 10px 0px 415px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#887766; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread