School's in session
By meghann

[html]

ooc text. Open to anyone in the mood to take a reading lesson

Ayita had found herself fitting right back into the role of being a parent and she wasn't sure what was up with her daughter Amaranth. She found the purple eyed girl staring at her from the couch where she sat. She couldn't seem to figure out what she was doing here anyhow. She knew how to read for the most part. She was also mostly fluent in french now. Why she was here at a lesson for her two brothers she had no idea. Though she did welcome anyone.

"Alright boys the sound A makes is aah ay depending on how you look at it." She said smiling looking at them she knew they could get it this was just review anyhow they were already saying the various sounds that they could they only had trouble with S and F in certain spots.

Mama we already know what A sounds like ahhh or ay. Can't we learn funner stuff." Noah said as he was always the first to lead. She could see how different the boys were. "Mama can we read one of those baby books?" Liam chirped sitting up straight. "I Think I can read the small wrods all by myself." He said

"Words darling not Wrods" Ayita corrected. She stood from her spot and grabbed a five page book about shapes and a eight page book about the rainbow.

"Alright boys who wants to read what book first." She asked smiling.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread