Two birds with one stone (J) leader needed
[html]

The Savant braved the cold weather with as much dignity as she could, although at times she would stop and watch her breath escape like ghostly mist from her muzzle. The small boned wolfess' shoulders rounded, and she shivered against the chill of the wind. She was glad that her time patrolling was almost over for the day. Jefferson and Geneva often traded shifts, alternating as they protected their borders and sought to secure their land and home.

Geneva raised her head as a melodious call sailed upon the wintry wind. The binding cold breath of winter carried her name on it, and she followed its source without hesitation. Her footsteps quickly carried her to a small gathering of wolves. She knew that two of the wolves were newer members of the pack. She had not quite gotten acquainted with Ookami and Falgar yet, but she knew that there would be time for that. As her lime colored eyes scanned the snowy surroundings, she knew that they would probably be in close quarters soon. She sensed that this winter would be a hard, bitter cold one.

Her lime green eyes turned upon the pair of wolf dog hybrids. She immediately thought of Bindu Epals, who had been under her care for some months during the summer and fall. She missed the girl, but hoped that she was doing well. "Hello. My name is Geneva Stockholm," she said, her voice rising like a gentle wave upon the wind. "I am the Savant, the subleader of Phoenix Valley." She turned her eyes to Falgar and Ookami. "Thank you for calling me," she said before turning to the two strangers in question. "Would you tell me a bit about yourselves?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread