all of the lights [p]
[html]

ooc text. sorry about the wait

Amaranth Catori

Amaranth wasn't trying to be her mother wasn't trying to be an adult figure she was just trying to be there. Magnolia had never said one word to her till now and she wasn't sure why the girl was never around. It was funny actually. Looking at the girl she just smiled. "I see nothing is boring you should find something fun to do." She said.

Amaranth adjusted the two rabbits. before she heard the girl say something else. "Rabbits dinner for tonight you are welcome to join us to eat. I have plenty besides its warmer inside then out here and I have a bed made for you a place to sleep." She said.

Yawning she dropped the rabbits to the ground. "The veiw is nice here." She said sitting down beside her. She glanced over at the girl. She couldn't help but smile and laugh out loud a bit. "Don't fake it for my sake, I'm ok if your not happy. I know a lot has changed. I'm sorry, actually I don't know if I can be sorry I've done nothing. The person who has made you this way should say sorry. I don't think that will happen." Amaranth said breaking for a moment. "If you would like me to go I will but if you need someone to talk to I'll listen. You remind me of me in a way..." She stopped what she was saying and sighed. Yes the girl was like her the way she hated her mother for not being there. Though Ayita had never left she felt like her mother didn't care. As she was growing she could see what she had actually done to her mother. "I don't want you to think I'm trying to be your mom. I'm not I could never be but I can be your friend if you let me. She finished sitting quietly

<style>
.hb-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.hb-b02 b {color:#FFE8A2;}
.hb-b02-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.hb-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#F0DAA9; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.hb-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /Piano.png); height:193px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#694E41;}
.hb-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.hb-b02 {background-color:#694E41; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #694E41; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread