a new smell
[html]

Word Count :: 341 Hey dude. :| I suck. ;~~~; You should archive this after you read it, and we can have an updated Kae-Varice thread if you'd like? Big Grin You can assume she walked with him to wherever he decided to sleep (even somewhere other than the mansion/caves) and explained their ranks and a few duties he could do (border patrol, maintenance on the greenhouse/mansion house) to help out. ^^

The scarred woman nodded, a grin spread across her scarred muzzle. It did not fade; it would seem this habit was popular among many Luperci, and Inferni was simply a haven for it. They were well-suited to it, after all -- with the greenhouse available, they could grow year-round. The silvery woman figured this was how her granddaughters planned to produce it, and how Razekiel seemed to have an endless supply. The coyote herself was simply a consumer; she had no business with plants, and she did not know the first thing about raising and cultivating them, nor did she care to learn -- at the moment, there was simply no need. Her granddaughters provided ample amounts for her, and she was never quite dry.

“You sound like a useful one. There are others with similar skills -- together, I'm sure you'll all help one another and sharpen each others' skill,” the coyote said, sounding pleased. Although it would not seem to be a good thing that many could do the same thing, the silvery hybrid was not particularly averse to having many who could pool their skills together and create a more brilliant product or end result than one single canine working alone. “I would like that quite a bit, actually. I don't have much like that,” the coyote said, gesturing to her own necklace. It was a single toot from Astaroth, Samael's father. The hybrid smiled and nodded her head toward Varice.

“If you're comfortable in the mansion, you can stay there -- it's not very far, and that way,” she gestured, pointing in the general direction of the D'Neville. “If you'd rather a cave, you can follow me. Either way, I'll walk with you and explain a bit about Inferni to you,” the hybrid said, intending to explain their ranks as well as what he could pursue in their clan. Their Aedile ranks seemed full, but that did not mean his particular affinity for the green stuff would be ignored or useless, as she had stated to him.

<style type="text/css">
.kaena-x01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kaena-x01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kaena-x01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kaena-x01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... aenax1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 165px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread