a magician and a heritic
[html]
Lookit that! So many posts in one night. <3

She understood that her world was different from the world of her brother, but she didn't realize just how vile her time on the earth had been. At the hands of family, she had been destroyed. In turn, she had fled, and dragged her brother on a chase across the Canadian wilderness. In her brother, she had created what she herself despised, but she couldn't hold Ezekiel responsible for his need to follow her. Such things were her fault, just as much as it was her fault Andrezej had been condemned to his early grave and just as much as it was her fault that de le Poer spawn had suffered such short life. The Massacre eyes were unable to meet her brother's face as he rose to look at her, staying away from the charming smile that didn't reach his golden gaze.

"You can always talk to me."

She was sure that she could, but it was strange to open up. Even to Gabriel, the woman kept her heart closed. She offered enough to ensure their knowledge that she loved them. All else was unnecessary. But that moment left her with a need to express more than just unconditional affection. The unhealthy female slipped to the ground, legs curled beneath her body to sit comfortably at her brother's feet. "It's really very foolish. Sometimes I think that...the lives of others would be made easier without me," she murmured. The source of her depression was clear, but the constant following of self-loathing was harder to detect unless she made it known. It still made sense to the russet twin that her world was nothing. That she, because of Gabriel, was just as bad as any other wolf. Her suffering made sense, even if others did not believe she deserved it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread