wandering
[html]

Out of Character

In Character

Varice awoke in the forest around the mountain he had been traveling the past few days. His amber eyes squinted and fluttered against the harshness of the morning light. The memories of the night before hazy, yet recoverable. He had met the old one Lykoi and had been accepted into the Inferni clan.

A new sense of person began to dawn on Varice as his mind finished rebooting from sleep. A sly grin spread across his muzzle as the thought of once again belonging to a group of like-minded individuals dawned on him. This level of excitement grew into a frenzied buzz in the juveniles mind. "I wonder who I'll find out here, I wonder if there are any females my age in this clan.......ugh, i wonder whats for breakfast."

Varice procured the fire for his morning ritual. a few short coughs later he began wandering around the mountain base in search of more members, as well as a water source for his parched palette. The thought of fresh meat made him wince in hunger as the single negative side effects of his recreation began to show.

Several minutes of walking went by and his hunger was getting the best of him, he began to grumble to himself.

I dunno about you but I'm really starting to hate this flipping mountain........too many trees.......not enough water.....WHAT THE HELL DO I HAVE TO DO TO GET A BROOK OR A STREAM OR....ANYTHING AROUND HERE?!

Varice was panting, exhausted from his impatience and even angrier at the fact he had been yelling to himself again...he had been meaning to work on that.

<style>
.freetable-c03 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.freetable-c03 b {color:#986e59;}
.freetable-c03-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.freetable-c03-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#51281d; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.freetable-c03-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-c03 {background-color:#8c4633; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#57291c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y279/kotone/osprey.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 280px 0px; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread