For them, i would die twice
[html]

Word Count: 455
Sorry for the suckiness, i killed my muse >.< But i didn't want to leave this longer so forgive me *puppy eys*

Dark ears listened to the female as she asked him how he’d been and he filed the question to reply to later. Plotting first, answering questions later.

He took in a few deep, long, breaths, his arms still wrapped around the smaller female. Pausing, he looked down at her with a devilish grin whilst he internally debated what other pranks he could pull on her before he got in trouble. As soon as he had seen her, he had decided that he would make a game out of winding her up, his actual reasons for coming to the village temporarily forgotten.

Meeting Tala here of all places was, if anything, unexpected. Over his life time he encountered a fair few canines and never really took a liking to any, but Tala was different. Without realizing it he had opened up to and trusted the female from one …unusual encounter, which sounded ridiculous and unbelievable even to him! But that was what had happened; one encounter and he had found himself a friend, something he never thought he would have, want nor need. Yet, he had Tala, he enjoyed her company and she was the only one he could really talk to.

White teeth revealed themselves slightly as his grin widened and then he was laughing again. His body shaking with it; his grip on her slipped a little and he almost dropped her. Temporarily containing his laugher he lowered her down carefully, moving his now free hands to his hips and striking a super hero pose, his eyes twinkled with mischief, daring the female to make a comment on it. To add to the pose he leant over slightly, bending at the hips and bringing his face close to her and raising one eyebrow.

“Have you not heard?” he asked, his voice deadly serious. “I’ve taken over the world and blown up a few planets” he continued, his voice remaining dead serious and his expression following suit. Looking at Tala he tried to keep eye contact. He tried, his eyes remaining fixed, staring at her until he could no longer keep a straight face. Stepping back and falling to the ground he let out a roar of laughter, his arms wrapping themselves around his stomach.

“Sor… Soh.. Sorry, Sorry” he mumbled out between burst of laughter “Couldn’t resist…” he giggled to her, his eyes looking up at her, still sparkling with mischief.

Pressing a hand against the floor, he rose back up, moving around so that he could partially block the cold wind from hitting Tala. Once satisfied he was blocking atleast some of the wind, he executed a stiff bow. “Oh all mighty Tala, I have been mighty good. How about you?” he teased.

<style type="text/css">
.allifreebei03 b {font-weight:bold; color:#3997af; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #688081; }
.allifreebei03-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#e1ebe5; text-align:center;}
.allifreebei03 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.allifreebei03 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#a1c1c2; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ebei03.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #e1ebe5; padding: 115px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#e1ebe5; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.allifreebei03-border1 {width:482px; border:2px solid #3997af; margin:0 auto;}
.allifreebei03-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px solid #66aab8; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table By Alli

[/html]

Messages In This Thread