A damaged soul who stares at the sky...
~~~~~~~~~~Relationships~~~~~~~~~~

Acquaintances
(Uncertain feelings= ??? Or -50 ~ 0 ~ 50)

~Leonard: +40 "Thanks for helping me..."
~Tailiesin Dir Rhiannon: +45 "You were the first one I shared my pain with...Thanks for listening..."
~Galilee Aika: +/-??? "I left before I even got to know you."
~Jace Wolfe: +/-??? "You left before anyone could get a chance to know you."
~Silyva: +/-??? "Was it you I heard?"
~Niro Takekuro: +35 "I started on the wrong foot with you, and I apologize. I just hope that I can establish a friendship with you. Your talent with the winged ones is one I would love to have."
~Io Berlin:
+45 "Umm...I think we may have started of badly, but I'm glad that in the end we were able to part on friendly terms. Also, thank you for tieing the feather in my fur..."
~Terra: +10 "And here I thought we could be friends, but I don't like being betrayed...Your actions lead me not to be able to trust you."
~Amy Sunders: +20 "To quick to attack...Though I suppose it was my fault for it, I just did not see how...well, if the next our paths meet I'll be sure to greet you with respect." (Owes .....)

Friends
(Friends, those she would protect with her life= 50 ~ 100)

~Liam (Tailiesin's son): +85 "You were such a cute pup!"
~Slade Auctor: +85 "You are close to my heart Slade, but...it has been so long since last I've seen you and I fear my feelings for you have changed...I still hope that maybe, just maybe if you come and run with me that the fire I held for you will burn again...if not, I will always be your friend."

Foes
(Enemies, those who did her wrong= -50 ~ -100)

~Giuseppe Trovato: -95 "I despise you! And if I ever see you again, I will kill you for what you did to me!"

Messages In This Thread