One of These Days.
[html]

WC: 308 3 points

She looked up as Ookami suggested going somewhere else for shelter from the upcoming bad weather, she considered it but knew that she should go and find Temo before he worried about her and thought her lost and came to find her. She smiled at his obvious caring about her welfare, glad she had found a new friend so soon after joining the pack, this was the reason she had decided to join a pack, although it had taken her most of a year to want to again after the death of her mother and her twin sister. For the friends and family she would gain and the good times there were to be had, the things she could teach and also learn.

She had worried that she and Temo would have to work for months to get the rest of the pack to accept them. She stopped her pacing and sighed, as much as she was loathe to say goodbye to her new friend so soon she knew that it was time to leave.

"Thank you for offering Ookami but i'm afraid I will have to decline, I need to go find Temo before this storm hits otherwise we might be separated for a while and his fur is not so thick as mine so he might suffer. she smiles again at her new friend and moves forwards to lick the end of his muzzle in gratitude before turning away, as she began to lope away from Ookami she called back to him over her shoulder,

"You take care of yourself now Ookami, get somewhere safe and stay there. We might catch up with you later on, if not then I will see you after the storm" She grinned to herself as she began to lope faster, hoping she could catch Temo before he wandered too far.

Finished

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Jace "talks", 'thinks', and walks.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Table by Kaena Lykoi <3

<style>
.jace-mountains .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jace-mountains p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jace-mountains b {color:#16323D; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.jace-mountains {background-color:#BAD9E5; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/jace.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; border:1px solid #16323D; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#42616D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; }
.jace-mountains-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread