Won't Be Lonely Long.
[html]

WC: 152 OOC: I think we can end this with yur post I have a bit going on or I’d offer to continue <3

------

He listened to the wolf and watched him, nothing out of sorts seemed to come from his body language or words and Niro nodded.

Ah a scout hmmm? I am sure we could use one of those. Come then, I’ll show you to where you can stay for a little while until you want to find a suitable home.

Niro gestured for the wolf-dog to follow him and turned around heading for the Chien Hotel, where he’d stayed for over half a year before he moved to the cave with Amaranth. He didn’t miss the drafty old place, but he did miss the interactions he had there. He hoped the other would follow him, if not it was up to the animal. Niro knew he had a family to attend to and though he doubted they’d be waiting for him, he would still be heading out that way to be with them.

<style type="text/css"> .niro-a01 b{font-weight:bold; color:#4B73D8; letter-spacing:1px; } .niro-a01 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;} .niro-a01{width:425px; background-color:#BCC7E7; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/nirotable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3A4A6C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>
Table by Sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread