Why does it always rain on me
Hope this is alright, my love! Let me know if I should change anything. And thanks for being so awesomely patient with me and my suckiness. <3 +3
[html]

Despite all of the terror that surrounded this mess they had been tossed into, for a split second, icy blue found the dark cocoa where his hand had taken refuge and there was a warmth that blossomed in his chest that was entirely unfit for the current situation. A moment later the feeling was gone, and his hand left the place it longed to linger. The emotion in those rubies, the incredible desperate hurt, fueled the boy to move away from her. Both chocolate hands went out before him, digging into the blanket of white that had fallen to obscure the princess’ room. The question of the crimson stained snow still remained a mystery, but Silas knew he would not be able to drag Halo away from her bedroom until her pet had been found, dead or alive. They wouldn’t leave anyone behind.

Hands searched frantically, blindly. The fabric of ripped denim had grown damp from kneeling in the snow, but the boy hardly noticed the small shivers as they rippled down his spine. Once again he was grateful for his genes, even if subconsciously. He wasn’t sure how they were going to be able to find her precious pet in this mess, but he pressed on anyhow. Pulling splintered wood and broken furniture from his path, Silas finally laid eyes on what he knew was their ticket out of this place. A hand reached out, fingers desperately reaching for the soft touch of damp fur beneath them.

When they curled around their prize, Silas turned and scrambled to Halo, reaching his other hand over her back so that he could wrap his arm around her waist. "I ‘ave eet, Halo. Let’s go," and he pulled at her to get her to rise from the floor and retreat from the room. Ice had yet to confirm if the small creature he held in one hand was alive or not, but it didn’t exactly matter to him until he knew Halo was alright. Once he managed to get her into the relative safety of the hallway, he could assess the true damage of this disaster; most importantly, whose blood had stained the pristine white.

table by kahilli
<style>
.silas-kahilli p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:25px; }
.silas-kahilli b {color:#FFFFFF;}
.silas-kahilli {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#265B6C; word-spacing:1px; line-height:13px; width:400px; background-color:#97C3D1; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #8FB4BF; background-image:url(http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm10 ... lastop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:265px; text-align:justify; }
.silas-kahilli-credit {width:400px; font-size:9px; font-family:georgia; style:italics; text-align:right; }</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread