Why does it always rain on me
300+ shush, ducklove, i love you <3 your post was great!
[html]<style type="text/css">#ásmundrdec29 b {color:#4b525d; font-weight:bold;} #ásmundrdec29 {margin:auto; width:455px; padding:10px; padding-bottom:150px; border:1px solid #fff; background:url(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... enshot.png) bottom no-repeat #8d9297; font:12px georgia; color:#bec0c3; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}</style>

While the young warrior failed at saving the creature she never had realized she valued so, the canine that had appeared beside her did not. Rubies sought for the damp, pelted form in Silas’ arms, but she felt better immediately. It was when she rose that she could focus on her physical pain. She felt generally sore, but she was not new to bruises. One did not become a dedicated fighter if one feared getting hurt. What bothered the woman most was the vibrant flames licking the open wound under her foot. But Silas was there with a supporting arm wrapped around her waist. He was really here!

She thought of her swords and felt her heart ache, but with the discovery of the rodent, she had managed to calm down some, and would not turn around and demand that they were to find more items she saw as valuable. Depths or crimson flickered to the rodent in the man’s hand, though she did not reach for it to take it from him. Did she still consider the rodent as items? Or did she actually possess some compassion? She treaded very lightly on the foot where the glass had cut through her skin, but the pain radiated up through the nerves in her entire leg for every step she took. The sole of her foot was surely on fire.

But this scene could be much worse, and the female leaned against the male with the ice blue eyes, comforted by his mere presence. She wanted to embrace him, bury her face into his chest and listen to the rhythm of his kind heart. Instead she kept up the slow pace, exiting the room that had once been her home. She would mourn the loss of her sanctuary later. ”It happened so fast..” she spoke, tilting her face as she sought for the lovely distracting blue. Focus returned to the rodent in his hand, and she gently reached for it with fingers that still were stiff with the lack of blood circulation.

Table by Chelsie[/html]

Messages In This Thread