Why does it always rain on me
[html]

Word Count → 348 :: I figured I could run it by Mel and we might use NPC Enkiel to come treat her foot really fast; does that work?

As Silas had moved to the chest to retrieve something to wrap her foot with, Halo had revealed the name of one of the clan’s members who knew something of the medical field. Enkiel lived in the guesthouse, and Silas could only hope that if he called for him, the young jackal would be able to make it over to the mansion in this fierce snow storm. He stepped to the door frame of his bedroom then, nodding in response to Halo’s words and calling out for help. He doubted his call would reach much farther than within the mansion, but he figured it wouldn’t hurt to try. Maybe someone was in the mansion that could help her, and if not, Silas would go and retrieve someone who could, even if that meant fighting his way through the snow to find Enkiel.

From the door frame Silas had moved back inside his room, kneeling before Halo so that he could wrap her foot. The sharp intake of breath alerted the Russian that the pain was still fresh and throbbing in her wound, and blackened ears fell just a fraction closer to his skull. Though he knew it was probably best to keep her foot wrapped, he felt bad for inflicting any more pain onto her. "Sorry," he murmured quietly, icy blue jumping from her face and down to her foot, his fingers winding around to tuck the remainder of the fabric into the folds so that it would not come undone.

Surprise from her words brought the boy’s gaze back to hers. He could feel the corners of his mouth turning into a smile, and he nodded his head slowly, "Yes, I deed. I promised you, Halo, zhat I vould alvays take care of you, and I meant eet." A fully blossomed smile appeared then, and he hoped it would reassure that princess that everything was going to be alright.

Just then, Silas heard the sound of hurried footsteps racing up the stairs, and he wondered if perhaps his call for help had been successful in alerting someone.

<style>
.silas-bandana {font-family:'trebuchet ms', verdana, geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: justify; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/souls ... andana.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.silas-bandana .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.silas-bandana .tagline .sub {font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; font-style:italic; }
.silas-bandana .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.silas-bandana p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.silas-bandana b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.silas-bandana u {text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread