I don't want to change the world
[html]

Eris and the puppies will be NPCed by me in this thread, just so everyone is aware that Sie will not be posting.

The children had all been excited to hear the call echo through the caves. Now that they were old enough to be aware of the importance of such things they had been hoping to participate and meet the pack they were part of. Larkspur had been gruff when he had told them to mind their manners, pointing out that Naniko’s older son would be on his best behavior and they should be no different. After several whines, the trio had settled in after being threatened with being left behind.

As a unit, the family moved out of their large home and towards the central area. Others were gathered, many that Larkspur did not know by name. The scarred wolf moved towards the front of the group, Eris at his side. She looked less excited to be here than the children, who were taking in the sights with gleaming eyes and barely-still bodies. He sat and motioned for them to do the same and the three did so quickly, as if frightened they might be sent home. Eris joined him, keeping her eyes on the squirming puppies as they eagerly waited to see what their leader would say—and so she would not need to speak much to anyone around them, Larkspur figured.

<style type="text/css">
.larkword b {font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; }
.larkword .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.larkword p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.larkword {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... rans-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 10px 10px 10px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.6px; text-align:justify;}
.larkword .padding {margin:0px 50px 0px 50px;}
.larkword .separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread