I don't want to change the world
[html]

No posting order; post at will. :3

She wasn't pleased that some members hadn't chosen to come to the meeting, but that couldn't be helped. Many members were probably busy doing their pack duties or were out of the territory, and she didn't expect everyone to show. Theodore came to sit next to her and she raised her hand to him in greeting. She had asked him to stand alongside her as another leader. She hadn't seen Azalea in a while, and wasn't sure if the dark female was still around.

Selene was next to arrive and she smiled widely at her. Since they had been reunited, the girl had been an important part of her life; she wished that they hadn't been apart from one another so long, but they were making up for lost time now. She lifted her arm to give Selene a hug, moving to try and rough up the fur on her head a little. Demi, Pontiac, and Larkspur's family arrived, as well as Tayui, the beautiful female that had come to the pack in its beginnings. Naniko was glad to see so many family members and non-family members as well, happy to see that some of them had decided to stick it out and stay in Anathema for the long haul.

"I have not seen Azalea around any more and have chosen to promote Theodore to Rakeeb to assist me with watching the borders and helping me with other pack duties. He is a fine warrior and deserving of such a position; he defended our borders alongside me against an intruder a few weeks past." She started. "He will speak to you about that threat. Besides that, another piece of news that I have for you is that Liev predicted a snowstorm of massive proportions. He said that this storm would last many days and being in the mountains, I expect that will mean a lot of snow for us. I've stored food and have been melting down water from the snow, and those can be found in the storage rooms."

Word Count →

<style>
.nani-t98 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.nani-t98 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.nani-t98 .wordcount {color:#591000; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #591000; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
.nani-t98 b {color:#591000; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.nani-t98 {background-color:#D6B172; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011feb/nanipill.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1B0500; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:160px 0px 10px 0px; }
.nani-t98-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread