I don't want to change the world
Great.

It was just great!

Big, round paws stomped heavily in the rocky gound with the long steps, making a quick, but not so desperate pace. He had been checking the weather, making some tests on the atmosphere moisture and pressure, direction and strenht of the wind, and such things, just so he could have a better grip on how, when and where would the storm hit their territory. From his readings, it was closing in, but some of his instruments shown there would be a small snowing during these days. Only then would the snow strike them.

Yet, during his tests, Naniko's howl dug through the air faintly, with a dying echo. She had done it not too far, but he couldm't tell if it was from inside the caves or too close to a mountain's side. Eaither of the situations could have caused the echo.

Anyhow, it was a call. For a meeting.

As quickly as he could, the Russian reassembled his instruments back into their bag. He'd have to leave them on his room before going to the meeting, and it would take some of his time. As swiftly as he could, trying not to sink too deep in the soft snow, the grayish man made his way through the hills until reaching one of the entrances. He crossed every corner without hesitation or thinking about it, so used he was to the tunnel system. Soon, the worn out leather door was spotted, and he waved it off, lyed his bag carefully on one of the log tables, and went after the others.

Once the man found the place where the meeting was taking plae, he noticed many were there already. Just some swift glances were more than enough for him to name the faces in front of him. Two, however, were knew. Coydogs, the Russian could tell from the scent, and maybe brothers, since they smell were so alike. The Anatheman scent was faint on them, but the enough so to say they had joinned not too long ago, but not too close either.

Ears turned backwards in respect as he searched for a place to stay, and settled down on an outbursted rock near a wall. He sat there, hugging one of his knees close to his chest, tail wagging side to side as slowly as it could. A small sign of his antecipation to the Angela's speech.

However, purple hued eyes would slowly travel towards the unknown members he took to be still Zepars, though the white one with pink/blue eyes close to bigger, darker one seemed to be an older pup of sorts. His attention at the nearing forms in the big room got diverted as he sneaked glipses towards them, though careful not to stare. At least not for too long. The Russian had a weakness, and it was his wild curiosity. Any new thing in his life - or someone else's, for that matter - caught his full attention, don't matter how ordinary it might be. No wonder he ad goten so good in so many areas. His curiosity forced him to investigate the unknown, and it led to multiple discoveries of his, be it in alchemy, witchcraft, anatomy, evolution, astrology, astronomy, psycology, human history, or geography. And right now, they were the new things.

When he was about to look at them again, the D'Angelo leader spoke, her voice filling the room and his mind, startling him lightly. Sheepishly, he turned his attention to the woman. The newcomers being as fascinating as they were, his Angela always came first in the ex-warrior's mind. He swallowed his curiosity and heard carefully to her words.

She said Theodore had been promoted into Rakeeb, a member of the Council. His eyes opened a bit more than usual. Then, a smile. The grayish Luperci couldn't be happier for his friend. Yes, since he had saved Theodore's life, they had become friends of sorts. Slowly, but surely, became friends. And the foreigner trusted on the black warrior's judgement when it came strategies and fighting, though his ideas of how to have fun weren't exactly as safe as anyone would have in mind. Still, the Russian was happy and proud of the new Rakeeb.

Then, she mentioned his name and his warning about the storm, and purple orbs glanced to his side. Besides his golden flask, there was a wallet notebook where he had been leaving sketches for his maps, notes, calculations and, the most recent ones, the notes on his weather testings. He then glanced back at the white wolf. "If may I speak, milady?" He said, his husky voice echoing lightly, asking for the permission to speak.´"Just now, I was out in our territories, running some tests on the weather, and I'm afraid it won't be long until the snowstorm arrives. I'd like to suggest that everyone avoid staying out for too long or being too far from the cave system entrances. But, if it is needed to, I'd ask you to carry with yourselves some supplies, such as ropes, warm clothing or pieces of fur, water, and some first aid kits, if available. If not, I have a few with me, and I'd be more than glad to share. And if anyone have spares, I'd ask you to do the same." He spoke lowly, leaving a share of his glance in each and everyone inside the cave.

He had been through such situations more than enough to know how unpredictable such storms could be. And if there was something he knew, it would be how awful it could be to be caught on the middle of the storm. It was almost terrifying how the veil of snow falling heavily blinded him of any checkpoint or refference, and how the harsh wind could freeze one to the very bones. Oh, how many of his underlings had lost their toes, tail tips or even their ears with the gangrene, caused by the cold. How many had fell with the hipotermy, or drowned in the frozen lakes. It was awful, and he would never allow anyone there to get themselves in such situations.

Messages In This Thread