I don't want to change the world
[html]

feel free to kick me very hard in the face!

Naniko had given him a wave upon his arrival and he was glad to see that he was the first to have arrived. His recent promotion meant that he couldnt just swagger into this meeting half an hour late and claim that he had been watching the borders- it wasnt befitting of a Rakeeb to show up late. So he was pleased when he had gotten there first. Feeling small and inadequate next to Naniko's bulking optime form, Theodore quickly shifted and settled next to the woman. No words were passed between them, but they didnt really need to be. They both knew why they were here, what they were here for. A simple hello was given in the form of a head nod or other form of communication non-verbal. They settled in silence therefore and brilliant blue eyes watched as they began to straggle in.

First was Naniko's sister, Selene. He had never really spoke to the woman, finding her odd and a little strange for being unable to walk upright. He supposed she had never been taught, but he had never outright spoken to her. It was Naniko's job to address her sister. They appeared to share silent words between eyes as his own gaze was caught by the stomping figure that could only be Demi. He flashed her a grin but otherwise ignored her- she didnt appear too happy about the fact that he had come to settle by Naniko's side. In fact, she looked rather angry about that fact. Well, he had kicked off at her the other day. Perhaps he should back off for a while, make sure she didnt feel as thought he was going to whip her for looking at another guy. Naniko's other sister Pontiac came next, another of his pale lady's family he had yet to say anything to.

He could see the rabble that was the Eternity/D'Angelo family come along and the young warrior couldnt help but smile. Larkspur had earned the warriors respect when they had hunted together. Eris was a bit of an oddball and had been when Anathema was first created. In Theodore's mind anyway. He watched as Tayui strolled in and the young warrior smiled softly. He liked the older woman who reminded him of his own mother. He gave her a respectful nod as she came to settle in the group of wolves. Nyx arrives, followed by Alaki. He nodded in turn to both of these. However, the two dogs that turned up next were a bit of a concern for the warrior. He had never seen them before and they both smelled very fresh and new to the pack. He might have to speak to them at some point. It was Liev rushing in that caused the man to smile for once. He wondered where the bone coloured man, Viking, was. And the blonde pup who was so grown up for a naive young one. There were quite a few missing and he wondered where they were. However, Naniko had begun to speak and he looked at her for a moment.

He hadnt thought about what he was going to say, he just figured he would come and tell them all what had happened. And warn them against causing further conflict with Inferni. Of course, to Teddy's mind a full on war with the coyote's would be a fun time, but it wouldnt benefit the pack. However, as he was about to speak, Liev cut across him. The need to snap at the man was forced back and he looked at him hard for a moment before backing off. He had been a little slow to say anything and the Russian had every right to speak about the coming storm. He spoke sensibly and Teddy nodded softly in his direction before opening his mouth to speak.

"Thank you Liev. As Naniko mentioned, I would like to give a little more insight into what happened a few weeks ago. I intercepted a spy trying to get into the deeper recesses of Anathema. Naturally, I thought they were going for the pups. I asked him to leave and he feigned ignorance. Anathema does not tolerate spies and a direct threat to the packs future could not be tolerated. I took him to the borders, where he still refused to leave. Naniko dispatched of the intruder. Intruders will not be tolerated and can be punishable by death. I ask, however, that you do not kill these intruders without Naniko or I knowing what is happening. Call us before you take action, so we can understand the situation. Also, I urge that you do not openly seek conflict with Inferni- we feel as though tensions are running high between us and conflict must be avoided."

He tried to sound professional and diplomatic, the words pouring out of his mouth before he had time to really digest them. Of course, it was out there now and there was really nothing he could do about it. Still, he got everything out that he wanted to say. A glance to the sky and back to earth before he remained silent once more, waiting to see if Naniko had anything more to say.

word count;; 394
<style>
.theo-d21 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.theo-d21 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.theo-d21 b {color:#1A2724; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.theo-d21 {background-color:#95C2B8; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/theodore2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#486861; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 240px 0px; }
.theo-d21-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread