Snowstorm Thread - Time Kills Slowly
[html]

OOC: I guess I'll keep this going... No posting order +3

It was a woman whom would come up to Mars first, laying her body down in front of himself and his guitar. Mars let his fingers strum the guitar lightly, them dancing ever so elegantly over the strings. She had asked him if he was going to play a song, and the tri-colored man would nod his head to the gray woman. Yeah. the man simply told her. You should tell me who you are.. I am unfamiliar with you. the man brought up to the ashen female. His steel eyes then would move to another, a coyote who sat in a corner, rather creepy to Mars, who's eyes pinned on the other's, if the other would dare to look back. His attention would be taken away from the wall-hugging 'yote when a man with long bangs had spoken to him, and he'd take a couch close to Mars'. The red hued man had told Mars his name and that he was a violinist. Mars' ears perked lightly, and a small smile formed on his face. It was good to see another musician. Mars' curled tail would wag lightly as well. It was a violinist. Mars needed a violin still, along with a piano. Mars looked to the other man. It's nice to meet you, Fallen. I, myself can play the violin as well, such a beautiful instrument. I wish I had a spare so that you could join in. the man spoke, shrugging since the man hadn't had a violin and he didn't have the working hands of being able to make one himself.

Mars let a song start to play, though his eyes hadn't been on the white guitar. He knew the strings without needing to really look too much, unless he needed to do something complicated enough to have to look. He looked over to the 'yote on the wall again. Sir, you have not introduced yourself either...I figure since we are going to be together for awhile, we might as well get to know each other... it wasn't like Mars really cared, but since they were in his house, he'd at least like to know what the hell their names were. He tried to keep cool as well, simply because he couldn't believe that he got stuck in his own house with a bunch of strangers. Ii was just his flipping luck. The lest they could do was be nice enough to speak to him when he would like names.

<style>
.marsb-o10 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.marsb-o10 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.marsb-o10 b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.marsb-o10 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/marsgift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#AFAFAF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:225px 0px 10px 0px; }
.marsb-o10-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread