Snowstorm Thread - Time Kills Slowly
[html]

OOC:I was waiting for Fallen to post but i guess that's not happening :/, there's also like no muse for this thread so this is a shitty post :/ +3

Mars watched the two from a far, all while strumming on his guitar softly. The man named Fallen had not really seemed interested in talking, and neither was Mars, so it was all fine to him. He just continued to play his guitar and hum along with the guitar because he did have words to the song, but he hadn't felt like he was in the right crowd to be singing to. So he simply played his guitar for them in a melancholy melody that seemed to match the snowstorm that they were stuck in. Mars looked around the room through his icy steel orbs, and he watched Sankara finally lay down and go to sleep. Slade sat there in the corner still, like a creeper and it actually made Mars rather uneasy that the other man was being distant like that. It was creepy to the Californian and he didn't like the feeling in his chest he was getting. He strummed his guitar slightly harder before the melody became calm and sleepworthy. He lulled a good amount of people to sleep, but the lingerers were still awake, and sooner or later, his song would end. His own eyes were starting to get heavy, but he was determined to be awake until these other people would sleep because them being awake made Mars nervous.

So instead of sleep, he sat there, waiting for everyone else to go to sleep, and while doing so, he would start up another song. This storm has got to be over soon...I dunno how long I'll last. the man whispered to himself while he played his guitar, both of his ears pulled flat against his head and his eyes closing while he played a song that seemed to not be of this world, when in all reality, it was a song he made long ago, when he had first listened the guitar.

<style>
.marsb-o10 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.marsb-o10 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.marsb-o10 b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.marsb-o10 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/marsgift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#AFAFAF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:225px 0px 10px 0px; }
.marsb-o10-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread