Asleep in the City [P]
[html]

Woo, Mew has home!

Perhaps she had noticed, perhaps not. Even if she did, she did not follow up on it, and Mew was relieved. She would rather not explain, especially as she didn't really understand it herself. The main point for her now was that she had somewhere to stay. She needed to start hunting, explore properly, find a den, find the possibilities that were here for her. She tried to focus on this fact; that she had a home now, and the relief it offered her. Her broken family tree was nothing compared to it, and it was good news. She felt herself relax a little, more genuinely happy feelings rising to replace the uncomfortable ones. She would push her mother-issues away for now - there were more important things to handle.

Despite Mew's rather odd act towards Cer, she seemed to accept her. Perhaps the two would get to know each other well, even become friends, in time? Mew couldn't say she had had much friends, although had had relations in her travels that she could call close, they were brief, and not really matching what she would call the term "friend". More like.. a trusted acquaintance. This should be interesting; nomad freeroaming Mew, in a pack? She laughed in her head, certainly she had created a proper challenge for herself now. But this was good, change was always for the good. Tail now wagging happily, she was more relaxed as she spoke again. "Thanks, I think I will, my need for a den is pretty pressing, really. I'll see you around, I guess!" Smiling, her body turned halfway to signalise she was leaving. Not in a hurry, but simply a closure to the conversation. She wanted to get started! Emeralds still focusing on the blues of the other, she smiled again. Her voice was sincere as she spoke, and hopefully the gratitude would be easy to pick up. "It was nice meeting you, Cer. Thanks for letting me stay." She kept her stance and eye contact for a while, politely, before turning away completely to trot calmly away, continuing in the direction she had come. So.. which of these houses were safe still?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread