The Pain of the Innocent
[html]

Archivey? :O

The hybrid woman laughed softly, a deep and raspy thing that matched her scarred face. There was no harshness to the laugh, however, and only warmth touched her russet-splashed muzzle as she smiled at the younger canine, her golden-yellow eye gleaming with pride and happiness at the youth's protective instinct. “She's been dead a long time. She can't hurt me anymore,” the coyote said confidently. Delphine had haunted her dreams as long as Kaena could remember, but the silver-shaded woman had long grown past the stage where she feared real retribution for what occurred in dreams.

“You will,” the hybrid said confidently, standing slowly. “I'll teach you everything I know, and my strengths will be yours,” she added, promising this and fully intending to keep to that promise. Makhesthai would be her proving ground -- she would know that Itachi was not her fault, and she would prove to herself and everyone else that he had been the problem, he had been the one who was tainted from the start. The scarred hybrid did not think she could have saved him, no matter what she had done. He was lost from the very beginning.

“Come on. I'll show you where I live, and you can stay with me.” Her cave had been strangely empty as of late, lacking the added presence she had become accustomed to with Itachi's presence.

<style>
.sie-blanktext3 {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.sie-blanktext3 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify;}
.sie-blanktext3 .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.sie-blanktext3 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.sie-blanktext3 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.sie-blanktext3 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread