Chasing Flight
Deirdre smirked, “It may, one day, take me to cross your path once again.” She dipped her head in her normal gesture of a bow, “I’ll be seeing you then,” She said allowing a small pleasant smirk to cross her maw.

She sighed and turned her back away from Leon, she had nothing to fear by doing this. The strange brute, during their limited time together, had proven to her that he had meant her no harm, but only companionship. Now, her time with him had not changed her current emotional problems, but it did put a dent into her barrier. The she wolf took a few steps toward the forest bordering the small clearing the two wolves had been resting in; she stopped and looked over her shoulder at Leon.

“I do not know you well, but I believe we can be friends further down the road.” She told him, allowing a detatched tone to enter her voice, and with that, she pushed forward, her hind paws digging into the earth as she pushed herself into a dash. Her body dove into the sea of trees and vanished beneath their shadows.

Quote:OOC~ FIN. Deirdre has left the thread

Messages In This Thread