A Run for your Life
[html]

WC: 301 OOC: Permission granted for some pp I know it would be hard to do much without it Wink

Liliana was still tending to the foal, who she predicted was premature now that she saw, when Nayati came through, she didn’t say anything, neither did he, but they didn’t have to, they knew what was going on and what they would have to do. She watched from the corner of her eye as Nayati left the stables again and called for his horse, she hoped that Iye would come back, he was a great horse, and to lose a companion would be hard enough on Nayati, and wasn’t something she wished upon her mate. She waited as he called again. Her heart knotted up, thinking the worst when she heard a whinny, oh the sound of such a beautiful noise, and she knew it was Nayati’s horse. Nayati raced into the stables and told her of the news, this time she looked him in the face, how could she blame him for any of this? She smiled at him warmly.

Yes I will go with you let me wrap up the foal and I’ll head out with you.

She said, she hoped it would be ok to leave such a fragile creature to the elements, though the wind was slightly blocked… and it was not as hard as it had been before… she’d have to worry about it when she could, right now multiple horses needed them.

Ok I am ready, lets go!

She said standing up after wrapping the foal up , to keep it warm and dry, she moved to her mates side. She smiled at him for helping her, though she wished she could have stayed, though she doubted she could have done anything to prevent much of what had happened to the stables themselves. She would let him lead them as her mind was already elsewhere.

<style>
.liliana-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.liliana-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.liliana-d04 b {color:#191308; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.liliana-d04 {background-color:#BC9C63; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/lili.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#45371E; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:130px 0px 10px 0px; }
.liliana-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread