What If I Can't Trust Myself
[html]

end here? Big Grin

His tale waved, and he patted the roan mare once more before beginning to gather the few brushes and hoof utensils that he would need to groom the King's horse. Alder was determined to do a good job, for when the dog-king needed his stallion he would be ready for a rider. The boy would clean his tack as well, for he had been running low of tasks to fill his time and he wished to please the pack's alpha.

Alder knew how much needed to be done since the storm, well he could imagine it at the very least. Roofs could be caved in, cabins and houses destroyed. Though he had not heard of anyone being really injured, there was still many things that the King needed to do. So when he excused himself Alder nodded, the bowed his head before giving a shaky Course Sir, pleasures mine. with a muffled voice. He was not even confident when speaking practiced words, but it was a mix of shyness, bashfulness and excitement for being able to do something constructive for the King that made his voice tremor so.

<style type="text/css">
.alderfeb02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8d979b; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1b2e36; }
.alderfeb02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cdcabd; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2a4b57; text-align:left;}
.alderfeb02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.alderfeb02 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#2a4b57; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... rfeb02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #d3be93; padding: 145px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cdcabd; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2a4b57; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.alderfeb02-border1 {width:484px; border:1px solid #1b2e36; margin:0 auto;}
.alderfeb02-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #94a5ab; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread