When the horses coming crashing down..
[html]<style type="text/css">
.alltable { border:1px solid #E02842;background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/124egwj.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:450px;background-color:#D6BD9F;text-align:justify;font-family:georgia;font-size:0.95em; line-height:1.4em;color:#493131; margin: 0 auto }
.boxxy { padding:10px 10px 180px 10px;}
.boxxy p {margin: 0; text-indent:30px; }
.boxxy b {color:#000;}</style>

She laid there knowing there wasn't much else she could do as she fought the urge to cry, it wasn't easy as her eyes weld up with tears on their own. Her body was feeling the cold now, and she was sure it was because she wasn't moving. Fear caused her to take shaky breaths, and she doubted anyone would here her. She was the only crazy one, crazy enough to come take care of the horses. If only she stayed out long enough, the horses would have been fine, but now..they were dead. She began to cry, nearly uncontrollably. That was until she heard two howls, all from the same wolf it seemed. She sniffled back, trying to calm her choking throat so she could call back out, but she was too freaked out from nerves and shock that she began to hyperventilate. As the stranger came closer, she only heard him, but couldn't smell him, she made a pathetic attempt to speak but only a whimper came out. Her eyes looked around trying to remember what part of the barn she was in..what was she doing? She couldn't recall, she was in such a panic she was beginning to loose her mind, that was until she heard a nose sniffing about around her. The body was so close she could smell him..it was Ookami!

Her heart began to pound and she tried to move, forgetting her arm was hurt, forgetting the pain she was in as adrenaline seemed to be taking over. He managed to move the wooden planks and pillars uncovering her body. Was he the one who howled? Was there someone else here? She didn't know, all she knew was now she saw his face, and his touch overwhelmed her. She wanted to stand right now, she wanted to show him she was fine. Adonia was becoming delusional to her own danger now. A warm smile came to her muzzle and she looked at Ookami as he called for assistance, "..I'm..I'm fine..I..I can stand.." As she was now free, her broken arm feeling numb from the cold she used her good arm to push herself up to a stand, that was until she teetered over and fell back. The shock of pain shot up through her arm and caused for her to yelp out a blood curdling scream. She grabbed her pained arm and looked at it. She now saw the extent of her injury, and once more her breathing became panicked. "I'm going to loose my arm! I..I can't loose an arm!" She had never been this hurt in her life and she didn't know what to do, and her body was trying to cope with the situation. Her mood swings were all over the place with the trauma of all the horses dead, save for the few that were in the pasture.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread