When the horses coming crashing down..
[html]

OOC: Oh I forgot to mention, Falgar is in Optime since my first post (dumb me). And my muse and I fail again D=

WC: 500+

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was definitely someone around here, the scent was lost among the thick odor of death making it hard to make sure if it was really here or was some time ago. His thoughts where confirmed when he saw Ookami practically bolt past him, leaving the grey beast a bit confused for a moment. His paws suddenly rushed forward when he saw Ookami pull out an injured multicolored female. He began walking forward, unsure if he should get near. The golden male’s calls and the female’s damaged arm made him hurry forward, arriving on a couple of hops over the sharp pieces of wood left by the fallen roof.

Uneven eyes swiftly examined the injury, a pained expression a couple of times as he saw the damaged arm up close.

“Miss I need to examine your arm to be able to check for the total damage, could I?”

he looked straight into her blue eyes, waiting as long as possible for a sing of approval. Shortly he lowered his sight towards the arm, softly touching it with the tips of his fingers. He was scolding himself mentally, he had pretty much jumped into the female’s personal space without even waiting for an approval, yet the sever status of her arm had pushed him into doing it.

Falgar sight kept switching between her eyes and the arm as he explored the injury, observing her expression for any kind of pain or signal of disapproval, ready to pull back if any appeared. He was especially careful on the area of the protruding bone.

“Practically broken in half”

he was pretty much telling the obvious but he was mostly telling it to himself. Scarred feet began pacing as he mumbled, careful not to step on a sharp point “I could try to relocate the bone… no too painful. Maybe…”

his right had reached for his pouch on his waist, shortly a small roll of white fabric rested on his hands

“Or I could create a sling, yes that’s way better”

He began unrolling the fabric, doing everything possible to avoid it getting stuck with anything

“Miss If you want I could fix the arm into place with this bandage to reduce its movement and at the same time lower most of the pain and help it heal. The bad part is that we need to move the arm to keep it at a correct position but it may hurt. I will only do this if you are ok with it”.

As he waited he swiftly focused his attention on Ookami, giving a quick nod on his direction, his mind being more worried on the injured wolf’s wellbeing.

His head was practically whipped his face towards the sudden bark, jumping from Ty and back to Adonia in one swift movement

“Ookami and I are alright. The lady right here has a severely damaged arm, most liked caused by the debris you now see around you”

once again his head whipped from one side to another, this time taking a bit more time to respectfully nod at the orange furred wolf.

<style>
.falgarlost .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.falgarlost p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.falgarlost b {color:#3D3D3D; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; }
.falgarlost {background-color:#ECEDE8; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/o08cpd.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.falgarlost-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.falgarlost .inner {margin:10px 10px 250px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread