When the horses coming crashing down..
[html]

Her heart was racing, but Ookami got her focus and the tears were just running down, freezing over her fur with each drop, but her eyes were quickly drying out from the cold chill. She bowed her head as she sniffled back the tears feeling they were making her more cold. She was calming down at the words of Ookami, "I..I wish you could hold me..I..I.." She knew what she wanted to say, but even in this condition she couldn't bring herself to tell him how she truly felt. How much he meant to her. She looked to the gray wolf, also in Optime form, she sniffled, whipping her nose with her good arm as she winced at trying to allow the stranger to hold her bad arm. She stopped talking now, feeling her body coming down slowly from her panic attack. She whimpered at the mere touch, the fortunate part was where her bone broke through, no tendons or veins were severed. The bone sheared straight through muscle and skin. It was just highly painful making her feel like she was going to loose it. The bone needed to be placed back in place and her arm needed to be set so she couldn't move it anymore. She didn't know this of course, she was so panicked and freaked out that she felt she was going to loose it, '..I want to keep my arm..I..I like my arm.." She felt childish, but her brain was firing so many different hormones after the incident, she was becoming delirious. "...It's cold.." Her body was shivering now. She was so in shock that she didn't even hear the bark of another, but she was eerily calm when the new face came. Her eyes looked up to the orange stranger, "..It's cold.." She looked to her arm, "...it hurts.." It was like she was trying to explain everything to the stranger.

<style>
.adonia-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.adonia-a01 b {color:#A3BED8;}
.adonia-a01-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px; margin:5px 0px; border-styleConfusedolid none solid none; border-color:#000000; border-width:1px; border-size:1px;}
.adonia-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.adonia-a01 {background-color:#0B1D2E; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/adoniabg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A6073; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:347px; margin:0 auto; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread