My arms get cold in February air
[html]

Pontiac is pretty much all wolf she's like 99.99 wolf so yeah. Smile
WC:5+

The white snow had made the female blind to everything around her, her nose was not working at picking up scent that she could have picked up before this storm and with the near white out conditions seeing any further in front of one’s face was impossible. To know that she was outside of the pack lands or even in the lands that she did not want to go into because of the heat between the two lands. Pontiac own fear of what others thought of her of what others whispered about her , she did not want any one not to like her she wanted to please other, she would and has always put her own needs and wants last to that of others. Pontiac D’Angelo always had and probably always will, as far as she was able to see she did not see that part of her personality changing. Other than keeping Itzal a secret to every one other the silver male of the pack, and allowing it to eat away at her she was always working on making her-self better for the pack.

Her name came to her bouncing and echoing though the lands, like she was stuck in a tunnel with someone calling for her on the other end, someone told her once not to walk towards the white light though with the voice that she thought she heard at the end of the tunnel she just might go against that word of advice and follow that blinding white light. She couldn’t help but to smile, she was lucky that they had meet up in their secret lands, the one and only place they were allowed to be with each other without any eyes watching them, without any worries of what someone would say if they found out. It was the one and only place she felt she was able to let her mind rest for her worries. ”Itzal?!” Her voice was clearly thrilled that he had found her, he was her knight and shinning hero, her hero in black. She yipped as she pushed though the snow trying to find him, the shadow though the white downfall. Nuzzling him back as she lowered her body down a bit rubbing her head into his shoulder with a sign rubbing her nose into his nose, breathing in his scent just as if a child would their mothers. She missed him dearly. Every day that the two was apart was more then she wanted to have.
”No..your joking right? Stupid…stupid stupid.” She gave a meek yip as she looked around her, she didn’t have a clue which way would lead her back to the pack lands, she had to get back there. ”Help me..help me get back! Naniko is going to KILL me! I was suppose be finding Selene...I must have gotten off track..” She coward to the ground, she wasn’t sure how to get back to the pack lands. She shook her head, no she couldn’t stay! She had to find Selene; she needed to find her sister. She could freeze to death out in the middle of nowhere but she did not want to be caught here.

She jumped at the snarling sound of the other male; he was shorter, more of the pure breed coyote more then what her beloved Itzal was. Pontiac jumped as she rushed back to her lovers side pressing her body against him, she was not a fighter, she wasn’t even sure if she knew how. She was ready to cry as the pain attack started, the tan and white she wolf gasped for air, as her eye looked onward frozen in fear, her whole body shook as she could see the spots in front of her jade eyes. ”It’s not his fault! I got lost! I swear he was showing me the way out. That was it. I promise! Don’t be upset with him.” Pontiac screamed out, she was not aware of how loud she really was being, all she knew was that she just could not allow the only male that has ever loved her back to get hurt. She had to try to protect him the only way she knew how.

<style>
.pontiac-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.pontiac-a01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.pontiac-a01 b {color:#ffc205; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.pontiac-a01 {background-color:#345065; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... cimage.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.pontiac-a01-border {width:400px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.pontiac-a01 .inner { height:250px; overflow:auto; margin:10px 10px 80px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread