Memories Memories, who needs um
[html]

hello Libri

And as if on cue his ears heard the drum beats of approaching footsteps. Was this even his own home? Had some poor sap taken him in and now he owed them something? For a moment he wondered what he should do. It was too difficult; thinking made the pounding worse and for one of the first times since being In Dahlia his look was one of fear. The voice that greeted him brought no bell ring, no instant recognition of the person who spoke and as he feared the face brought no name to mind. Blue orbs looked at the man as he tried desperately to find something he could cling to. Some hint or writing on the wall that would tell him who he was.

This undisclosed individual spoke as if he knew him, and spoke with authority in his tone. All things that where noticed but brought nothing to mind. Saluce tried to keep it together, to not look like an idiot, tried to act as if he knew him but nothing could save him. If pressed the evidence would be easily seen.

“I’m sorry but I can’t sleep any longer” was his shaky reply. For now he couldn’t come up with anything else to explain his misstep. Parhaps he should have went back up the stairs and to bed, to save face and hope maybe after awhile this problem would fix itself. But bed and lying down and sleep weren’t what he wanted, and he doubted he could if he wanted too. His body ached with boundless energy, and the urge to move about, occupy himself, to do something was all too seductive.

<style type="text/css"> .sal b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1b6ce; letter-spacing:1px; } .sal .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding-top:375px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .sal p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #464b5e} .sal {margin:0 auto; width:434px; background-color:#848483; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... el/sal.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread