Memories Memories, who needs um
[html]

Apologies for the late reply, I had forgotten to add this thread to my post log.

Lavender orbs changed; turned from relief to open suspicion, though the leader knew not yet what which question was rising inside his mind. Saluce almost seemed. Well, he could not say that the man looked clearly lost, but it seemed there was something wrong. He apologized and said that he could not sleep any longer, and Conor’s smile appeared again, having disappeared for only a moment as he had witnessed the change in his friend’s face. Well, the man had had a long rest, and Conor could understand the inability to remain in the sickbed. But it was not yet time to return to an ordinary day.

”I see,” the golden man replied, gesticulating with his hand to get the male to step closer. He did not know how much strength the behemoth possessed at the moment. ”Are you hungry?” he asked, wondering if he should go and prepare something for the other. It was important for the other to get rest and nutrition, but first the healer wanted to investigate the injuries that were being treated. ”I’m glad you’re awake,” Conor added, genuine tones of care carrying the words. The two of them had their differences, but Conor considered them good friends nevertheless. Saluce was a powerful ally well worth of his alpha’s respect.

<style>
.conorvinter2 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.conorvinter2 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.conorvinter2 b {color:#6a4587; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.conorvinter2 {background-color:#e3def6; background-image:url(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... table1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:70px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #706694; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#534e65; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.conorvinter2-border {width:450px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread