my sunshine
[html]

Last posts? You could post again if you wanted, or we could wrap it up here. Either way, I require another thread with you ASAP. A sexy thread preferrably >> Big Grin

It seemed that his jesting tone was lost on them both, for once more the goddess in his arms became sullen and vague, her hands deviating from his own warm flesh to twine in the delightful locks of auburn that merrily framed her face. For such a saddened creature, she had been crafted so finely - Where had Dea gone wrong in creating her? Perhaps Talitha had been born with a broken heart. Caillen felt pained for her, his ivy blue eyes tranquil and saddened to feel her mentally and physically retreat from him.

Her apology settled a dampened cloak of disappointment over him - a dismal weight to which the male was firmly adjusted. Even after having met her only this day, she enticed him with her presence alone, such that the thought of continuing the rest of his life without it was incomparable. It was his compulsion to lock her within strong, capable arms, to hold her tightly until she didn't want to leave him any longer - But Caillen was not a barbarian, and never had been, and when the woman pulled free of his grasp he allowed her to. Slowly, his fingers trailed down the lengths of her arms, lingering, willing her back, until the tips grazed final fur and an empty air settled between them once more.

The young man was hungry for her - Body and mind craved the Lykoi woman. But she had dominion over him, and the giant Wolfdog would not object to her wishes. The irrational urge to plead with her, to bed that she stay with him, flitted uncomfortably close to his tongue; Caillen was good at controlling his urges, and so remained his silence. The mountain would swallow his sanity if he was left alone in it too long, and she had been a life-rope, an island to his wandering soul.

She offered a final parting, and his aching gaze followed her turning features. "Talitha-" The name bubbled from within him, and crumbling to the urge, Caillen took a step towards her - Would he be so insane as to follow her back? The loneliness, it ate at his rationality... But no, not today. Feet remained planted now. "- I will wait for ye. I will always be waiting for ye." And with that, he allowed her to depart, leaving him alone to the white world of silence.

<style>
.cail-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.cail-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.cail-d04 b {color:#1A232D; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.cail-d04 {background-color:#C4CBD3; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/_caillen.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A535E; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:203px 0px 10px 0px; }
.cail-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread