folly of the blind man
[html]

There's a lot of powerplay in here to move this thread along, which I apologize for. ^^ Revan would likely know of Enkiel since he is Seph's brother, so I figured they could go back to the Mansion's guest house so he can look Talitha over and what not.

The black hybrid came back, spouting off about how dangerous it would be to keep the russet coyote under the tree. Ezekiel bristled visibly, his muzzle twitching. Did the boy think he was stupid? Moving to the branch, the bronze male glared at the other hybrid. “Kid, for your sake don’t touch her. I’m a medic. If you move her the wrong way and something is broken…” He let the gruff threat hang in the air. Putting his hands onto the branch, the broad-shouldered coyote put his entire weight onto the thing in time with his younger companion. With a groan, the tree rocked away from the pair and towards the smaller stone. It shifted uneasily as they moved, but Ezekiel was confident with it to hold long enough. He rushed to his sister’s side.

Gingerly, the coyote ran his hands over her body. Her back didn’t feel broken, nor did her neck. A soft touch across her chest told him that the fragile bird-cage around her heart was broken in several places. Setting his jaw, Ezekiel hunched over. “It’s going to hurt when I move you. Try and stay calm, breathe shallowly.” Broken ribs would not be a danger unless they splintered. He wasn’t sure if they were clean or not. His hands worked with great care, holding his sister around her waist and neck with curved arms. He did not feel confident enough to touch her sides yet.

Once she was out, he held her up as one might a small child. In truth, her being underweight helped with this. Golden eyes shot to the dark coyote, turning ferocious. “Is there another healer here?”

<style type="text/css">
.ezekiel-x01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ezekiel-x01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.ezekiel-x01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ezekiel-x01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... ekiel1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 20px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread