folly of the blind man
[html]<style type="text/css">
#revan01b { width: 400px; background: #000 url('http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n571/britcurtisxo/revan1.png') bottom center no-repeat; padding-bottom: 300px; padding-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #000; color: #a15151; font-family: georgia; font-size: 14px; text-align: justify; }
#revan01b p { margin: 10px 20px; line-height: 15px; }
#revan01b .ooc { color: #752525; font-style: italic; margin-bottom: 15px; }
#revan01b .speak { color: #ffdcdc; font-weight: bold; }
</style>

WC:770(5pts)

OOC:

Revan let out a loud rumbling growl at the other male's threat, hackles raised. He didn't know the coyote's rank, but he could at least tell that he wasn't in a high up leadership position. Still, it didn't matter how high his rank was, there was no excuse for threats and reprimands when all Revan was trying to do was help out a friend, and that was seriously irking the normally always nice Revan Rajanikant. Seemed this male was taking his nice guy attitude as a sign of weakness. Regardless, to hell with the male, he had bigger things to worry about, Tali's safety currently in the balance, and he could worry about things like this later, but he wasn't about to let the other male get away with a comment like that without letting him know it wasn't going to fly. "How dare you treat me like this when all I'm doing is helping her? This isn't about you or me, this is about her, so just keep your comments and your threats to yourself."

Without another word, Revan threw his weight into the tree and with the combined strength of both of the male's and Revan's stone idea, the tree managed to move up and off of the russet beauty, allowing the strange male to run the show as Revan watched him perform a simple examination. Mr. Big Shot medic eh? He had done similar things when he was a pup to his sister, taught by his father to be a medic just as well. Just who was this male anyway? Tali's mate? Her brother? He couldn't be her father, he would be much older, but he could be either her mate or her brother. Either one fit, especially with his holier than thou attitude and overprotectiveness. What was there to protect her from? What did this male think Revan was going to do, walk under the tree, grab her by the tail, and pull her out from underneath it to drag her back to his cave? He would be quite stupid if he did think that.

Revan cared too much for Tali to do something like that to her, to not treat her with the utmost care. Surely Tali had told this male about her and Revan's previous encounter, the one where he had bandaged her arm after the severe wound she had obviously given herself, right? There was no way to tell, but of course no names had been given yet, so maybe once he introduced himself the male would see the error of his ways and apologized for his rude behavior. Revan hoped that would be the case, he didn't like making enemies.

Judging from the way the male had picked up and was carrying Tali, Revan could only assume no damage had been done to her neck and spine, unless the coyote really didn't know what he was doing. He could only assume again that Tali's ribcage was damaged, or possibly an internal organ was damaged, Revan's ears drooping as he looked her over. Why couldn't he have been there sooner? His ears popped back up again as the male once again showed his holy than thou attitude, staring at Revan as if he was an omega. "Well I don't know of any healers," He mentally added "asshole" before continuing. "But I figured we could take her to the mansion. We should be able to find somebody that can help her there."

Revan noticed Tali trying to seek out his face and smiled as she gave him a smile and a friendly wave. Did she remember him, or was she simply thanking him for saving her even though she didn't know who he was? He reached forward to try and take her hand. "Tali, I'm so sorry, why couldn't I have gotten here sooner, before the tree had fallen? I would have gladly pushed you out of harm's way and taken the damage for myself." He really did like her and she held a dear place in his heart, as a friend of course, but this whole ordeal reminded him of when he had helped his sister so many times as a pup. "Shall we get you back to Daddy again so he can kiss it and make it better?" Then he shook his head as he realized what he was doing. "Sorry, this just reminded me of when I used to help my sister, Rose, when she got hurt, when we were pups. I was having a flashback.." He apologized to no one in particular, unsure if anyone here really cared about him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread