Let me bring you down into my world
[html]

--

She smiled. It happened so often that they greeted him with smiles on their faces, revealing open contentment on their lips at his presence, perhaps feigned. The traitor prince with the blue veins did not adapt his face to match her curved mouth, for he would not place a lie on his features without vivid intention apparent. Soft blonde ears shifted at her words, and he padded closer to the woman’s waiting form. The female creature sought to guide him on his path to adulthood? ”Itachi,” indifferent tones clang, though her call had suggested that she already knew of him. She was a caretaker, and he contemplated if he should feel insulted by this summon. She said it was her job, so he could not direct any reluctance to her person. Very well.

Deep sunsets fell from her form as he redirected his gaze, eyeing the area where she wished him to temporarily settle. The Lykoi stepped up next to her form and sat without another word until she asked a question he was expected to answer. The young traitor had settled on a desired path shortly after he had arrived here. ”I intend to become a warrior,” he revealed, heavy lids hooding crimson gaze as his stare remained somewhat blank; watching a recent memory spill forth. A lonely corner of his lips slowly curled upward, for he wondered if a certain someone had discovered that a treasured katana had vanished into thin air.

<style type="text/css">
.itachi-x01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.itachi-x01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.itachi-x01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.itachi-x01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... achi-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 100px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread