(J)Total Eclipse of the Heart
[html]
Kemo's Point Tracker
Word Count: 601

Courtesy of Sie and Rose <3
[/html]
[html]

OOC: XD Indeed, 300 works well too. "Madness? THIS..IS..SPARTA!! *WHAM* XD Also, I'm not sure if they have declared themselves mates or kissed or anything yet, so I'm just winging it for now XD That's why he's acting so awkward about the end of this post

Kemo smiled at her giggle. Moon above it was such a wonderful sound to his ears. The horse seemed agitated by the wolfess's rapidly changing emotions and Kemo only had a limited idea of what was going on. Her heartbeat seemed to change speed so rapidly he couldn't keep up, but he supposed it was better that way. Sometimes it was better to let others have their private thoughts and feelings, they obviously had a reason to keep them hidden, though it was different in Kemo's case as with his blindness he pretty much couldn't tell even the obvious emotions without his special heart reading ability.

When Ralla's voice finally seemed to come back from her silent trance, he laughed as she stammered, trying to break the silence that seemed to emanate from her as if it was filling the very air they breathed, trying so hard to lift up her seemingly low spirits, as far as he could tell. "Ralla, everything's going to be just fine. I'm sorry if I don't seem to be reacting the way you think I should react, but I do understand what you're going through. This is just my way of trying to make things better. There may be losses, yes, and everyone may seem separated, but they have all been affected by this storm differently. You and me are used to dealing with stuff like this every winter. Them, not so much. It will all turn back to normal again, you'll see. Do you remember when I was freaking out about that vision you had concerning red on snow? That never happened right? It was all worry for nothing. This is the same thing, I'm here for you just like I always have been when you needed me."

Kemo's calm and collective demeanor suddenly changed as she told him to stay with her in AniWaya. Stay with her...the way she said it seemed so full of relief, so full of...what was it? But then she placed his hand against her cheek, which he happily cupped in his hand. If Kemo wasn't blind, he may have been able to see just what kind of a moment this was, how truly epic the scene around them was, how much these two wolves looked like...mates. He gently rubbed his thumb along her muzzle, his blind eyes perfectly showing the many emotions going through his mind. Somehow, despite being blind, Kemo could clearly see her looking into his eyes, could clearly see what was going through her eyes at the moment, though he hoped he wasn't getting the wrong signals.

"Ralla..." He had started to voice his answer, but he had something else planned, only using her name to get her attention and to lead her along while he suddenly reached forward and gave her a breathtaking kiss, one that seemed to last an eternity. All of his passion for her poured forth into the kiss, every ounce of love he shared for her, his own heart seeming to be passed along through his mouth and to her, to reside in her care for all time. When he broke the kiss, he then answered her. "Of course I will stay with you. I will join your pack, I will take care of you and your people, I would do anything for you." Kemo stared into the darkness that would have been Ralla's allegedly shocked face. Even a blind wolf could have seen the magic in the air, even a dead man could have felt it. He just hoped Ralla felt the same as he did.

Kemo ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f7a5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]

Messages In This Thread