(J)Total Eclipse of the Heart
[html]
Kemo's Point Tracker
Word Count: 503

Courtesy of Sie and Rose <3
[/html]
[html]

OOC:I'm just going to post, and if you want Ralla and/or Marit you can respond, or we can end this thread, hurry back Marit ^^ Also I'm so sorry for taking so long DX

Kemo smiled happily as he released her from the kiss, the passion and love burning within his blind eyes. It was a wonderful feeling, something he had never shared with anyone before, and he couldn't think of anyone, nor did he want to find or think of anyone, that he would rather share this moment with. The only thing better than the kiss was Ralla's reaction. Thanks to their close proximity and Kemo's heightened senses, he was able to detect the delicate fluctuations of her body, particularly her heart. The scents, the sounds, all playing a delicate melody in Kemo's head, spelling out her feelings in song, or at least that's what it seemed like to him. For all he knew it could be nothing, but he liked to think she shared the same feelings as his own.

He was put somewhat at ease, however, at the fact that he could have very well been right with her response, and her thanks. "You're welcome Ralla, and thank you for allowing me to share in this gift, and for allowing me to join you and your pack." With that, he followed after Ralla, patting the horse that led him back to his love gratefully. When Ralla brought Sugar back to the stables, Kemo nuzzled the horse happily. "Thank you so much Sugar. I promise to give you a carrot every time I see you, and if I forget, I give you permission to nip me." He smiled, patting the horse once more before following Ralla again, listening to the war drums beating in her chest.

It didn't take long for them both to reach the chief's den, and Kemo didn't need to be told that they had reached the den either. Kemo could smell the importance in the air, the scent of the chief alien to him, yet strangely familiar. It smelled of wisdom, old blood, and leadership, but most of all it was, in essence, AniWaya. He followed her inside, bowing down to the chief when he was close enough to hear the older wolf's beating heart. "Chief Dawali, I am honored to be in your presence." He waited patiently for the chief to continue speaking, listening to Ralla's excited heartbeat somewhere close by along with the chief's calm one.

The moment the chief had finished his assessment, Kemo smiled and stood, looking blindly into the chief's face. "Thank you so much, my Chieftain. I will make you proud and I make a promise to you today that AniWaya will embrace me proudly as one of her sons. You will never regret this decision." He tilted his head and bowed once again. As he heard the chief turn around, he flashed a smile in Ralla's direction. It was at this point that he wasn't sure what to do. Was he to wait until the chief dismissed him, or was he free to go as he chose? He stood rooted to the spot as he pondered this, blind eyes fixed upon Ralla's beating heart.

Kemo ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f7a5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]

Messages In This Thread