Looking for a Savior
[html]

Out of Character

In Character

The deep voice of the male answered her brief greeting, the sound entering through her ears and traveling all the way down her spine. It engulfed her body with the unfamiliar words, but the meaning was the same. Hi, hello, how are you? He was polite and the slender lady took a few steps forward, her brilliant eyes alert and watching the stranger. Aside from Gideon she knew no others in the land, but assumed that most, if not all, would know Nayru. That was her golden ticket for being here, although she had not formally been allowed to stay. With the massive downfall of snow her presence had been overlooked by the authorities who said who could come and who could go. Farore went where she pleased and the tall, dark creature before her was the first she had encountered.

His next words were just as strange as the foreign salutations he had provided her, although these were spoke in a language she could comprehend. Yet the meaning was less understandable than the greeting had been. Tilting her head, a soft smile played on her thin lips and then a childish but all too mature giggle erupted from the ink stained, snow angel. "You wouldn't know me. I'm not from around here." Violet eyes watched the other for a reaction. Would he grow suspicious, angry, hostile? It was true, in many senses she was trespassing, but so openly that how could one attack her without asking her the reasons? And yet she would not even give him the chance of asking.

"I am staying with my sister. Nayru." It would be easy to explain the accident. That Nayru required care and Gideon couldn't be expected to be by her side every waking moment. Yet she did not divulge this information, for she did not know this man's relation to her sister and though Farore was far more open than her quiet and thoughtful sister, she respected the girl's privacy. Instead she simply asked the most logical question next, rather than offering up a name for herself or asking for one from him. "Do you know her?"

<style>
.Farore-ktable p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Farore-ktable b {color:#FFFFFF;}
.Farore-ktable-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Farore-ktable-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#533a64; text-shadow:#542576 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Farore-ktable-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Farore-ktable {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ac9db7; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... farore.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 300px 0px; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread