Looking for a Savior
[html]

Silently those eyes of his studied the woman, especially when she mentioned not being a part of the pack. An outsider, someone to be shown the borders and cast out he though, someone who didn’t belong. But she offered up an explanation before he could process his thoughts any further. Her sister Nayru must be of the pack he reasoned, although the name meant nothing to him now, but something told him it should. For a few brief moments he pondered the revelation before she spoke again.

~Did he know her?~ the simple answer was no, but the more complicated answer would have been maybe. He had yet to meet the person she spoke of since his accident and that meant most likely any memory of her wouldn’t be re-found until he did meet her. The answer was too damn complicated to explain but yet he felt he should to make sure they were both on the same page.

“This was my shop, I’m told I was hurt here when this destruction happened. I do not remember most of my past that transpired here my dear, so I can’t answer yes or no, but maybe” His hand pointed to the wrapping about his head to help drive home the point. He was nothing but a dumb cripple, with no wits to be any good to this pack right now and he hated every bit of it as well. Not to mention he had no one to really take care of him in the pretense he wanted, sure Conor and Bris did their best, but they had a young child and a pack to look after, which left the brute plenty of time to wander aimlessly.

“I am Saluce, and Whom do I have the pleasure of talking with?” he asked softly, since he could only take her word for now he decided to act decent and welcoming.

<style>
.eclipse-text {padding:0px 15px;}
.eclipse {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.eclipse b {color:#4b4066; font-weight:bold;}
.eclipse {width:380px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#040404; background-image:url(http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/677/souls50.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:270px 0px 6px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#336563; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread