Looking for a Savior
[html]

In Character

The subtle signs of anger welled to the surface of Saluce's demeanor and Farore suppressed yet another giggle, knowing that this would only upset the brute even further. The man stepped forward, towering over her but not by much. Farore towered over most females and especially her own sister by quite a bit, and it was only the tallest men that had any height over her. That he did and he tried to use it to his advantage both pleased and amused her. Behind back her head and staring up at the man caused her heart to hammer in a pleasant way. It was a small rush, but cheap thrills were all the woman had right then. There was few other ways to amuse herself in the pack lands she did not belong to.

"Family is more important than pack protocols, don't you think?" And they were to Farore, although she now knew Nayru differed in that opinion. Her sister had been so long removed from her sisters that Dahlia de Mai was first in her heart, but even knowing this Farore couldn't abandon Nayru. "Or don't you have any family?" Farore's voice softened then, not the teasing or chilled tones it normally took, but almost a sound of sympathy. Would the man even remember if he had family? Surely if he had any in the pack, they filled him in on his missing memories of them, and if they were from before maybe he remembered them. Perhaps though he couldn’t remember faces that had never been there.

Shrugging her shoulders, she pulled away from the man, keeping the distance between them formal. "Nayru needs me now, and I don't feel like leaving until I know she is okay." It was that simple, although Farore knew it was not just her head. She had to know Nayru was really okay, that Dahlia de Mai was indeed the best place for her, which Farore didn't think was exactly true but she was willing to give the place a chance. A small one. "I'm not leaving until I know she is okay." Her voice was a little more set just then, her amethyst eyes sparkling at her own daring, as if to challenge this man. He could accept her then or try to remove her and Farore felt she would enjoy either of those options.
<style>
.Farore-ktable p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Farore-ktable b {color:#FFFFFF;}
.Farore-ktable-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Farore-ktable-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#533a64; text-shadow:#542576 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Farore-ktable-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Farore-ktable {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ac9db7; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... farore.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 300px 0px; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread