when the devil takes hold
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

It's rather difficult rping with an npc! Sorries <33

The girl gained the focus of her attention momentarily as she spoke her name, jade eyes flicking from the pup back up to the male. Ravesque had admitted that the child was his, something that she understood. Naniko had left the pack, and he had every right to do what he wanted while she was gone. Even when she was there they had not been exclusive, freely giving and receiving without worrying about putting labels on it or forcing commitment. She didn't like the idea of him being with someone else, but she would try and deal with those feelings later, when the two were alone.

"Your son Scorpius is safe and well here within Anathema; I've started my own pack here with my sister Selene and her children. You might remember them. You said that there were more than just this one?" She was interested in knowing where the rest of them had gone off to. They were little, far too young to fend for themselves, at two months of age...had they remained behind? That didn't make much sense, not if the mother had been killed...unless there was another relative back in New Brunswick.

Ravesque went on to explain that the pups' mother had been executed. Naniko nearly cringed; when she had been living in that pack, the tribunal had been the governing body of power. They had been poisoned while she and Selene had been there and the two sisters had fled due to suspicions of them being the ones to have done the job. Naniko worked with poisons, and she had been one of the first suspects. The rest of the pack was unforgiving.

Her eyes snapped back to the whelp when she opened her mouth once more. "Why be sorry for you, girl? You've lost your mother. But your father stands here next to you, still there to protect you and put food into that little belly of yours. She kept her tone hard. No pup would tell her what she should and shouldn't say; children were to be seen and not heard. She had trained her son well when it came to his manners and attitude, something that Agony was lacking. "When I was a pup my parents abandoned me. You should feel lucky to have your father; he obviously knows what's best for you if he's brought you here."

She glanced over her shoulder, then back to the two. "Well let's not stand here shivering; a storm passed through here recently, leaving a lot of snow behind. We've dealt with one major avalanche and a few smaller ones. The mountain tops aren't safe." She would lead them to the back exit into the cave system, the closest way into the place. "Are you seeking a permanent place to live? Follow me." She asked them both, turning to begin the short journey toward the tunnel.

Table by Jenny!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread