when the devil takes hold
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

No worries, I meant from your side <3333 Thanks for bringing Ravesque in as well for me <3333

She would have to alert Theodore about the new arrivals, that there might be more pups coming to their border in the near future. Perhaps they had been left with another caretaker; she could imagine that it would have been difficult for him to travel and hunt with three puppies hindering him. She'd come to Anathema with Scorpius when he had been the same age as this gray-scale girl. "Alright. At least there will be a few other pups in the pack for her to play with for now, if she wishes." Itachi was another younger member of the pack, though he wasn't one to play much, if at all. He had come from Inferni, where such things weren't encouraged in the youth, apparently.

Naniko walked with certainty though the snow, her feet making tracks for Ravesque and Agony to follow in. She reached the escape tunnel and kicked at the mountainside for a little bit, getting the snow to clear away a bit from the entrance. She then dug with her hands, clearing enough room for her large form and for the other two to be able to get through. "You're both welcomed to stay here as long as you want. You're family." She said simply as she dug. "I usually make joiners go through a blood sharing ceremony with me, to become one of the pack in blood...but both of you are relatives of my son, so that makes such a ceremony unnecessary. You're already blood. So...welcome to the pack."

The tunnels were dimly lit, the brightness from the outside world lighting them partially. Once that light ran out it was replaced by the flickering light of torches and smaller fires to the side of their winding path. She'd made sure to keep them out of their main walking path, a few alongside their path and some lights in bowls that hung from the ceiling off to the side. "We live in the underground tunnels...kept lit by firelight. I have a few spare rooms for smaller families, if you guys think you'd be suited for one of those. The other individual dens might be too small for a wolf and a growing pup."

Table by Jenny!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread