Joining 'leader needed'
Out of Character
1. Character Name: Anastasia is my wolf's name
2. Character Birthdate (including year): October 5th, 2009 is my wolf's date of birth
3. Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: My wolf is a Luperci
4. Species: My wolf is 50% Arctic wolf, 25% Eastern Timber wolf, and 25% Coyote
5. Gender: My wolf is a female
6. A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M): anastasiadiamonto@yahoo.com is my Yahoo! Mail
7. Currently played characters: This is my first character
8. How you found 'Souls: I found it on a top 20 wolf RPG site
words

9. Initial post - In Character
Anastasia padded quietly along, the gentle pull of the breeze tugging at her jet black pelt. She stopped, several feet away from the invisible line, separating free land and the claimed land of a pack. Anastasia swept her eyes across the landscape, and she looked up. She had been wandering around for months, seeming like years, searching. She didn't know for what, or for who, but for something. For something to replace that void in her heart. She needed something. And she hoped she found it. If this was not it, she would be back wandering, looking for... for that something.

Anastasia closed her eyes. She remembered the day she had began her wandering. She had been separated from her pack by a vicious storm. She remembered the violent winds, the pelting of the rain and the loud rumble of thunder and lightning. She had looked for days, trying to locate her old pack. In the end, she gave up. She then began looking for that one something. Anastasia sighed, opening her eyes. She stepped closer to the border and took a deep breath. She had to get the pack attention, right? She threw her head back and howled. A long, mournful, majestic howl. How it could be majestic and mournful, that is what made it so perfect. That howl was her story, her life, and her voice carried thorough the air, and hopefully to another of her kinds ears. She stopped, surveying the area once more, and lay down to wait for her something.

Messages In This Thread