Stop and Stare
[html]
you calm the storms, and you give me rest... [ooc]

I really wanted to get this up before I had to get offline-I hope it's okay <3

[bic] ...you hold me in your hands, you won't let me fall.

It had been a few days since the pack had become established, since everyone had settled down a little. She was feeling comfortable here in Twilight Vale...but she wasn't sure about leaving the packlands just yet. Right now the lands were a safe haven, her one special place. She didn't want to go out there...and find out who'd survived and who hadn't. It was too frightening to think that some of her friends might be gone.

But one already was. She put her head down onto her paws. She was thankful for the nicer weather--it meant that the pups could be outside sometimes. Dierdre's weren't very strong yet...but she knew that it would come with time, as they grew. Dierdre had been a strong wolf, and she knew that Pilot was strong. The pups would definitely live.

Naniko sat down outside of Deuce's den, taking a break for a moment. She'd spent most of the day inside with the pups, giving the mother a break from puppysitting. Deuce would return in a little while to feed them again, but Naniko was content with staying with all four of them while the older female took a run.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread