M - She asked me what it was I want, I said that I
[html]

300+

Fingertip pressed firmly against untainted grey texture, and as it moved left a bleeding line of moist black. Focus was intense as that finger drew the first circle, closely followed by another, smaller twin shape. Dot and arrow and there it was, the place he had to accept as his, his home and sanctuary. Lids hooded gentle sunset stare travelled away from the little piece of very simple art. Fingers lifted to brush away a few insistent strands of blonde hair, though a moist sensation by his forehead immediately reminded her that he had barely finished his painting task. Frozen water was readily available everywhere around, so he was not worried about staining his pelt.

That would have been it, but a presence drew closer; one he knew. Craning his neck gently, invisible, horizontal lines found volume for a breathless moment and the approach announced by snow crushed under petite soles. She did not try to hide her incoming form, and his fur not contrasted the snow’s lack of colour, he could have pondered whether or not she was aware of his silent presence. No walls could shelter his existence, but it had never been a point to hide away from curious beasts. Itachi did not automatically encourage company, but common rules did not apply for silver winged princesses holding the vivid seas within her eyes.

Contrasting, manifested rubies rose to the unlit wood as it was remarked. And yet she was here, summoned by a thought alone. Claws clicked together softly in his lap now, tainting clean hands with remaining black from one especially artistic finger that had managed to sketch up Anathema’s emblem. ”No,” he breathed, still voice enlarged by the silent scene. Was she disappointed that she had not been summoned? The nature of her earlier departure had left him indecisive. But she had been present in his mind as he had watched day turn into night from the mouth of a black hole.

He would be honest with her. "It's nice to see you again," though his gaze had yet to find the figure dressed in blush and silver. He knew her; could watch her silhouette against black whenever he closed his eyes.

<style type="text/css">
.itachi-x01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.itachi-x01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.itachi-x01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.itachi-x01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... achi-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 100px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread