M - She asked me what it was I want, I said that I
[html]

300+

Along with the young silvery creature approached acrid stench, and nostrils flared at this discovery, fragment of pale smog reaching his until now unsuspecting form. But his ears had been gifted the melodic tones of the girl’s soft voice, and there was contentment and curious resentment simultaneously present as the girl settled at a distance that was not far at all. Bleeding sunsets wandered over to the girl that was shrinking beside his form, a little more for every day she appeared before him. What was that stench?

Were her tones as true as his? He could only ponder, for there was a string with a different shade discolouring her voice, but he did not know her well enough to begin guessing what the shape of the source could be. Silky teddy audits peacefully brushed along the top of his blonde head as deep cherry investigated the reeking cylinder where a pale, slightly transparent line curled into the air; poison faking life. He would ask her the same thing, but the princess’ voice had found the stillness in the scene and disturbed it first, so he would oblige and explain.

A clawed finger pointed to the flat curves of the wolf pack he was a part of. ”Anathema,” he revealed, steel layered with a touch of softness, for he did not want the song bird to flee from his naturally isolative demeanour. What was this fairy-tale creature to him, `hmm? ”What about you?” Itachi’s curiosity asked with a sceptical voice, eyes glaring at the reeking stick. The top of the prince’s muzzle received creases as he grimaced slightly, mourning the loss of her scent’s purity.

The painted cloth was done, and the boy pushed it away from both their forms, for it had to be allowed to dry. Again, fingers hesitantly returned back to his laps, though there was no fidgeting.

<style type="text/css">
.itachi-x01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.itachi-x01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.itachi-x01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.itachi-x01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... achi-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 100px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread